Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 400 | Calories from Fat 170||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19.00g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 5.00g||24 %|
|Cholesterol 55.00mg||18 %|
|Sodium 800.00g||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.00g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Breaded Alaska Pollock (Alaska Pollock, Bleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean Oil, Water, Modified Cornstarch, Yellow Corn Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Cellulose Gum, Soy Flour, Carrageenan, Extractive of Paprika, Leavening [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate], Spices, Mono & Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Prefried in Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean Oil), Blanched Macaroni (Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten), Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), 2% or Less of Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 3 minutes on high.
3) Stir macaroni & cheese. Cook again 2 minutes on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 30 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 74.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2045:3c00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;