Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 140 | Calories from Fat 60||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7.00g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 590.00g||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.00g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Skim Milk, Water, Chipped Beef Chunked and Formed (Cured with Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, BHT, TBHQ, Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Seasoning (Wheat Starch, Extractives of Annatto and Turmeric, BHA, BHT), Spice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/2 tray
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Pierce pouch several times.
2) Place on a microwave safe plate. Cook 7 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Place pouch in pot of boiling water
2) Do not cover pan. Simmer 18 minutes
3) Carefully remove pouch from water.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray