Whole grain corn cornbread with the finest ingredients – fresh whole eggs, milk and special seasonings.
Serving Size: 2.50
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 150 | Calories from Fat 45||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.00g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 65.00mg||21 %|
|Sodium 490.00mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.00g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.09g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Corn, Skim Milk, Eggs, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, 2% or Less of Salt, Spice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/3 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 5 minutes on high.
3) Stir and cook again 5 minutes on high until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 75 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.21ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;