Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 240 | Calories from Fat 100||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11.00g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||30 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 560.00g||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.00g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cheese Sauce:(nbsp)Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Bleached Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate. Cooked Pasta:(nbsp)Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film cover.
2) Cook 2 minutes on high.
3) Stir, use caution—cup will be HOT.
4) Cook Again 1 minute on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in conventional or toaster oven
• Do not reheat CUP
• CAUTION: Cup and food will get hot. Hold top of cup when removing from microwave.
• NOTE: Space at top of cup is for proper handling & preparation
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;