Chicken a la King
Tender white meat chicken in a creamy sauce, with mushrooms, red peppers, celery & peas with white rice.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 360 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 800.00g||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Blanched Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Cooked Chicken White Meat (chicken White Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning [dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Water, Mushrooms, Soybean Oil, Cream, Celery, Red Peppers, Peas, Onions, Modified Cornstarch, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Green Peppers, Chicken Fat Flavor (chicken Fat, Flavors, Chicken Broth), Chicken Broth, Seasoning (autolyzed Yeast Extract, Flavors, Water, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Turmeric.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 4 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;