Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Grilled white meat chicken, broccoli and fettuccini in a creamy alfredo sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 570 | Calories from Fat 240||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.00g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||34 %|
|Cholesterol 50.00mg||16 %|
|Sodium 850.00g||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.00g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.22g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Alfredo Sauce & Cooked White Meat Chicken: Cream, Cooked Grilled White Meat Chicken, Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Water, Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor (Parmesan and Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Lactose (Contains Milk), DATEM, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Starch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Extracts of Annatto & Turmeric Color, Natural Flavors. Cooked Pasta:(nbsp)Water, Semolina, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten. Broccoli.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 3 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 30 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 10 minutes.
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 37.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:e000:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;