Cheddar Potato Bake
Russet potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce with bacon, topped with bread crumbs.
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 270 | Calories from Fat 150||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.00g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5.00g||25 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 500.00g||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.00g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.09g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Potatoes, Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Onions, Sea Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Spice, Seasoning (Celery Salt, Spices and Coloring).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 48 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;