Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 240 | Calories from Fat 70||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.00g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.00g||16 %|
|Cholesterol 75.00mg||25 %|
|Sodium 760.00g||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.00g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.05g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets (Chicken Breast Fillets, Water, Brown Sugar, Carrageenan, Modified Food Starch, Canola Oil, Chicken Flavor [Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor, Salt], Sodium Phosphates, White Pepper, Salt, Paprika), Potatoes, Water, Cream, 2% or Less of Chicken Broth, Skim Milk, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Chicken Fat, Salt, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk, Enzymes), Bleached Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Mono- & Diglycerides, Caramel Color, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Spices, Chicken and Chicken Broth (Water, Chicken Broth), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Cultured Whey, Potassium Chloride, Dried Garlic, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Dextrose, Annatto & Turmeric Color.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 36 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;