Tender swedish meatballs and pasta with parsley in a sour cream sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 560 | Calories from Fat 240||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.00g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 12.00g||60 %|
|Cholesterol 100.00mg||33 %|
|Sodium 1250.00g||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.00g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 8 Minutes.
3) Uncover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 7 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 50 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray