Crisp bell peppers filled with a beef and rice mixture in a zesty tomato sauce
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 190 | Calories from Fat 70||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.00g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.00g||14 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 730.00mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.00g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.09g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Water, Green Bell Peppers, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Beef, Tomatoes, Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Tomato Juice, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Rolled Oats, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Dried Onions, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate(nbsp)(With Caramel Color), Textured Vegetable Protein(nbsp)(Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color), Whey Protein Concentrate, White Vinegar, Potassium Chloride, Soy Sauce Powder (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavors), Caramel Color, Spices, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Whey, Salt), Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Dextrose, Beef Stock Concentrate, Gum Arabic, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 stuffed pepper
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 10 Minutes.
3) Uncover, spoon sauce over peppers and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 12 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 1.84ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;