Serving Size: 5.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.00g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||32 %|
|Cholesterol 50.00mg||16 %|
|Sodium 710.00g||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.00g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.25g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.01g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Salisbury Steak: Cooked Beef, Cooked Pork, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Caramel Color, Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Molasses, Fermented Molasses, Spice, Flavor, Corn Syrup, Dried Beef Broth, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Tapioca Dextrin, Enzyme Modified Cream, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor (from Vegetable Oil), Smoke Flavor. Gravy: Water, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Brown Sugar, Salt, Rendered Beef Fat, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Paprika, Mono- & Diglycerides, Flavor, Fermented Molasses, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Cultured Whey, Guar Gum, Onion Powder, Tapioca Dextrin, Barley Extract, Beef Extract, Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate, Corn Syrup Solids, Disodium Phosphate, Mushrooms, Lactic Acid, Sesame Oil, Succinic Acid, Sugar, Safflower Oil, Grill Flavor (from Vegetable Oil), Sunflower Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Glucose.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 patty
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 8 Minutes.
3) Uncover, carefully turn each patty and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 8 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 55 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 74.01ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:d800:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;