Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
More of what Stouffer's fans crave! Pepperoni Family Size pizzas feature nine individually wrapped loaves- the original French Bread crust and delicious taste.
Serving Size: 9.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 430 | Calories from Fat 190||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21.00g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||34 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 930.00g||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.13g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Bread (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]),(nbsp)Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor),(nbsp)Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese(nbsp)(Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Pepperoni Made with Pork, Chicken, and Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed with Natural Smoke Flavor. BHA, BHT, Citric Acid to Help Protect Flavor),(nbsp)Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For a delicious lunch, dinner, or snack, enjoy 1 French Bread Pizza with a side salad and water.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F - for golden crispy crust
2) Prep is the same for 1 or 2 pizzas. Remove pizza(s) from box & wrap.
3) Place pizza(s) on baking sheet, center rack. Bake 24 minutes.
1) Preheat to 425°F - quick bake for softer crust
2) Remove pizza(s) from box & wrap. Place pizza(s) on microwave-safe plate.
3) Microwave on high: 1 pizza = 1 1/2 minutes, 2 pizzas = 2 1/2 minutes
4) Carefully place pizza(s) on baking sheet, center oven rack.
5) Bake 6 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.95ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;