Serving Size: 6.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 190 | Calories from Fat 90||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.00g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||25 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 750.00g||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.00g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Water, Cooked Beef, Cooked Pork, Onions, Soy Protein Concentrate, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate, Green Peppers, Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Soy Sauce Powder (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Bleached Wheat Flour, Beef Broth Concentrate (Beef Stock [Water, Beef Broth], Dried Beef Stock, Beef Fat, Maltodextrin, Water, Flavors, Caramel Color, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Whey, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Cream, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor [from Vegetable Oil], Natural Smoke Flavor), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent), Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Mono- & Diglycerides, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Flavors, Canola Oil, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Dried Beef Broth, Cultured Whey, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Enzyme Modified Cream, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor, Smoke Flavor.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 loaf
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 14 Minutes.
3) Uncover, turn each meatloaf and re-cover.
4) Continue cooking on high 4 Minutes.
5) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 55.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:9600:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;