Meat Lovers Lasagna
Freshly made pasta with a hearty tomato sauce, pepperoni, italian sausage, ground beef and pork.
Serving Size: 4.50
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 330 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||14 %|
|Sodium 670.00g||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.11g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Meat: Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts), Uncured Pepperoni No NItrate or Nitrite Added (Pork, Beef, Salt, 2% or Less of Seasoning [Fruit and Spice Extracts], Dextrose, Water, Seasoning [Paprika Extracts, Natural Spice Extracts], Lactic Acid Starter Culture), Cooked Ground Beef, Cooked Pork. Cheese: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Corn Starch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = About 1/5 tray
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 9 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on 50% power 15 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 5 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 62.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20d1:e00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;