Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 350 | Calories from Fat 150||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.00g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 920.00g||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 16 Minutes.
3) Uncover, stir, and recover. Continue cooking on high 2 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 75 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray