Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories | Calories from Fat||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat g||0%|
|Saturated Fat g||0 %|
|Cholesterol mg||0 %|
|Sodium g||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Cooked Beef, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina, Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = About 1/5 tray
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 9 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on 50% power 20 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 70 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 3.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:204d:7400:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;