Italian-Style Meatballs & Zesty Marinara
Seasoned meatballs made with beef & chicken in a classic marinara sauce.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 8 Minutes.
3) Uncover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 7 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 50 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray