Grandma's Chicken & Vegetable Rice Bake
Tender white meat chicken, vegetables & rice in a cheddar cheese sauce.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 360 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.00g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||27 %|
|Cholesterol 70.00mg||22 %|
|Sodium 880.00g||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.00g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Chicken Fat, Wheat Flour, Cream, Chicken Broth, 2% or Less of Peas (Peas, Salt), Modified Cornstarch, Carrots, Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Onions, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Modified Tapioca Starch, Chicken Powder, Celery, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Carrageenan, Chicken Flavor (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast, Maltodextrin, Spices, Fructose, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Cultured Whey, Flavors, Lactic Acid, Turmeric, Calcium Lactate, Onion Powder, Chicken Skin, Dried Chicken Broth.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/4 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 8 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on high 2 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 25 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;