Glazed Apples & Cranberries
Sliced jonathan apples & cranberries in a brown sugar & cinnamon glaze.
Serving Size: 0.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 0 | Calories from Fat 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.00g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.00g||0 %|
|Cholesterol 0.00mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.00g||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.00g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Apples (Apples, Water, Apple Juice, Ascorbic Acid [Preservative], Citric Acid), Sugar, Water, Brown Sugar, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Soybean Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Ascorbic Acid, and Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook on high 12 minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on high 3 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;