Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake
Tender white meat chicken, pasta and broccoli in a cheddar cheese sauce.
Serving Size: 5.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 300 | Calories from Fat 130||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.00g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||31 %|
|Cholesterol 45.00mg||14 %|
|Sodium 990.00g||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.00g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Skim Milk, Blanched Enriched Macaroni Product (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cooked Chicken White Meat (Chicken White Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning [Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Broccoli, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Modified Cornstarch, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), 2% or less of Mono- & Diglycerides, Lactic Acid Blend (Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 20 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on high 4 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 20 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 20.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;