Cheddar Bacon Potatoes
Idaho russet potatoes in a 100% real cheddar cheese sauce accented with bacon & topped with toasted bread crumbs.
Serving Size: 0.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 0 | Calories from Fat 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.00g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.00g||0 %|
|Cholesterol 0.00mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.00g||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.00g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Potatoes, Water, Skim Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bacon (Cured with: Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Onions, Bleached Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Spice, Lactic Acid, Annatto Color, Calcium Lactate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook on high 12 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on high 10 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on product, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 10 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;