Broccoli & Cheese Gratin
Broccoli in a rich three-cheese sauce topped with toasted bread crumbs.
Serving Size: 0.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 0 | Calories from Fat 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.00g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.00g||0 %|
|Cholesterol 0.00mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.00g||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.00g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Broccoli, Skim Milk, Water, Soybean Oil, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), 2% or Less of Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Flavor (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Enzymes, Cultures, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum), Spice, Autolyzed Yeast Extracts, Cultured Whey, Lactic Acid, Annatto Color, Calcium Lactate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook on high 12 minutes
3) Uncover, continue cooking on high 10 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on product, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 10 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;