For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Calificaciones y Reseñas
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;