Roasted Tomato Herb
Pollo jugoso sazonado con tomates asados y finas hierbas. Instrucciones para cocinar: Aplana la pechuga de pollo a 1” de grosor, envuélvela en el Seasoning Wrap y cocina por 10 minutos de cada lado. Sin aceite y sin ensuciar. ¡Tu familia te pedirá Stouffer’s todas las noches! La información nutricional representa una porción preparada según las instrucciones del paquete.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 45||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.20g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Trans Fat 0.00g|
|Cholesterol 126.00mg||42 %|
Per the FDA, the maximum daily recommended intake of sodium for adults and children 4 years and olderis 2300 mg per day.
The sodium in this product is a combination of sodium naturally occuring in the foods/ingredients and the sodium from salt used to impact the taste.
The daily intake of sodium for adults and children 4 and older can be found in approximately 1 tablespoon of salt (i.e., sodium chloride). Read the nutrition information on your food labels to help you stay within your limits.
This meal delivers less than 500 mg of sodiumper serving, which is less than 1/4 of your maximum recommended daily intake. Read the nutrition information on your labels to help you stay within your limits.
According to MyPlate.gov, sodium is an essential nutrient needed in small amounts. It is important for many body processes, including muscle contraction. That said, most Americans exceed the recommended limits for sodium in the diet, and sodium is a nutrient to get less of.600.00mg
|Total Carbohydrate 3.00g||1 %|
Eating more plant foods -- vegetables, beans, fruit, whole grains, and nuts -- is the best way to increase your dietary fiber intake, according to the 2015 Dietary Guidelines.
Women need a minimum of 25 grams of fiber per day, and men need a minimum of 38 grams per day, according to the Institute of Medicine.
A meal with significant amounts of whole grains, vegetables and pulses is great to include in your diet to help you meet your daily fiber goals. Remember! The recommended daily intake for fiber is at least 25 grams.0.00g
For an estimate of the daily protein intake that is best for you, do this calculation: 0.8 grams of protein x your weight in kilograms
The recommended daily protein intake is approximately 50 grams for the average adult weighing XX pounds.
Americans on average exceed their recommended daily intake of protein from animal based products. Enjoy more meals that replace some animal proteins with peas and beans and even seafood, to help diversify your daily protein intake.
When it comes protein - think about getting it from a variety of sources, such as meat or seafood, peas and beans and whole grains at your main meals.38.00g
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Tomato Powder, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Dried Onion, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Flavoring, Smoke Flavor, DATEM, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin.
1 Portion = 6oz prepared chicken
Balance this plate by making 1/2 your plate veggies and adding a portion of grains such as rice or pasta.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) PREHEAT: Place large non-stick pan on the stove and pre-heat for 2 minutes. (Electric: medium; Gas: low to medium). Do not add oil.
2) MEASURE: Ensure each chicken breast has been flattened to 1 inch thick or less.
3) FOLD: Use one seasoning wrap per chicken breast. Carefully open seasoning wrap & fold paper over to coat both sides of chicken. Press lightly on paper so seasonings stick to chicken.
4) COOK: Place wrapped chicken in pre-heated pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
5) FLIP: Using a spatula, flip wrapped chicken & cook for 10 more minutes on the other side. Remove from pan & discard paper before serving.
• YOU WILL NEED: 4 non-frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts approximately 6 OZ. and no thicker than 1 inch per piece. (SERVES 4)
• Keep raw poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw poultry.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Thicker portions may take longer to cook.
• If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
• DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR THE GRILL.
• Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, place in a re-sealable bag and use within 14 days.
• Do not refrigerate.