Juicy chicken perfectly seasoned with roasted tomatoes and herbs. Cooking Instructions: Just flatten a chicken breast to 1"" thick, wrap snugly in the seasoning wrap, and cook for 10 minutes on each side, with no need to add oil or messiness. Then wait for your family to want Stouffer's every night! The nutritional info provided below represents one serving as prepared per package instructions.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 45||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.20g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Trans Fat 0.00g|
|Cholesterol 126.00mg||42 %|
Per the FDA, the maximum daily recommended intake of sodium for adults and children 4 years and olderis 2300 mg per day.
The sodium in this product is a combination of sodium naturally occuring in the foods/ingredients and the sodium from salt used to impact the taste.
The daily intake of sodium for adults and children 4 and older can be found in approximately 1 tablespoon of salt (i.e., sodium chloride). Read the nutrition information on your food labels to help you stay within your limits.
This meal delivers less than 500 mg of sodiumper serving, which is less than 1/4 of your maximum recommended daily intake. Read the nutrition information on your labels to help you stay within your limits.
According to MyPlate.gov, sodium is an essential nutrient needed in small amounts. It is important for many body processes, including muscle contraction. That said, most Americans exceed the recommended limits for sodium in the diet, and sodium is a nutrient to get less of.600.00mg
|Total Carbohydrate 3.00g||1 %|
Eating more plant foods -- vegetables, beans, fruit, whole grains, and nuts -- is the best way to increase your dietary fiber intake, according to the 2015 Dietary Guidelines.
Women need a minimum of 25 grams of fiber per day, and men need a minimum of 38 grams per day, according to the Institute of Medicine.
A meal with significant amounts of whole grains, vegetables and pulses is great to include in your diet to help you meet your daily fiber goals. Remember! The recommended daily intake for fiber is at least 25 grams.0.00g
For an estimate of the daily protein intake that is best for you, do this calculation: 0.8 grams of protein x your weight in kilograms
The recommended daily protein intake is approximately 50 grams for the average adult weighing XX pounds.
Americans on average exceed their recommended daily intake of protein from animal based products. Enjoy more meals that replace some animal proteins with peas and beans and even seafood, to help diversify your daily protein intake.
When it comes protein - think about getting it from a variety of sources, such as meat or seafood, peas and beans and whole grains at your main meals.38.00g
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Palm Oil with Sunflower Lecithin and Natural Flavor (Antioxidant), Salt, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Spices, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion Powder, Sugar, Pea Fiber, Dried Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate Powder, Dried Tomato, Natural Flavor, Dill Extract, Garlic Extract, Turmeric, Flavor.
1 Portion = 5oz prepared salmon
Balance this plate by making 1/2 your plate veggies and adding a portion of grains such as rice or pasta.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) PREHEAT: Place large non-stick pan on the stove and pre-heat for 2 minutes. (Electric: medium; Gas: low to medium). Do not add oil.
2) MEASURE: Ensure each salmon fillet has been sliced and measured to 1 inch thick or less.
3) FOLD: Use one seasoning wrap per salmon fillet. Carefully open seasoning wrap & fold paper over to coat both sides of salmon. Press lightly on paper so seasonings stick to salmon.
4) COOK: Place the salmon in pre-heated pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) FLIP: Using a spatula, flip the wrapped salmon. Cook for 5 more minutes more on the other side. Remove from pan & discard paper before serving.
• YOU WILL NEED: 4 non-frozen salmon filets approximately 5 OZ. and no thicker than 1 inch per piece. (SERVES 4)
• Keep raw salmon separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw salmon.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Thicker portions may take longer to cook.
• If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the salmon is thoroughly cooked.
• DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR THE GRILL.
• Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, place in a re-sealable bag and use within 14 days.
• Do not refrigerate.
You might also enjoy...
You might also enjoy...
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:ea00:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;