Veggies, Protein, Grains; Pre-Chopped and Pre-measured. Ready in under 25 minutes.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 460 | Calories from Fat 150||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.00g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 1.50g||8 %|
|Trans Fat 0.00g|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
Per the FDA, the maximum daily recommended intake of sodium for adults and children 4 years and olderis 2300 mg per day.
The sodium in this product is a combination of sodium naturally occuring in the foods/ingredients and the sodium from salt used to impact the taste.
The daily intake of sodium for adults and children 4 and older can be found in approximately 1 tablespoon of salt (i.e., sodium chloride). Read the nutrition information on your food labels to help you stay within your limits.
This meal delivers less than 500 mg of sodiumper serving, which is less than 1/4 of your maximum recommended daily intake. Read the nutrition information on your labels to help you stay within your limits.
According to MyPlate.gov, sodium is an essential nutrient needed in small amounts. It is important for many body processes, including muscle contraction. That said, most Americans exceed the recommended limits for sodium in the diet, and sodium is a nutrient to get less of.790.00mg
|Total Carbohydrate 57.00g||19 %|
Eating more plant foods -- vegetables, beans, fruit, whole grains, and nuts -- is the best way to increase your dietary fiber intake, according to the 2015 Dietary Guidelines.
Women need a minimum of 25 grams of fiber per day, and men need a minimum of 38 grams per day, according to the Institute of Medicine.
A meal with significant amounts of whole grains, vegetables and pulses is great to include in your diet to help you meet your daily fiber goals. Remember! The recommended daily intake for fiber is at least 25 grams.5.00g
For an estimate of the daily protein intake that is best for you, do this calculation: 0.8 grams of protein x your weight in kilograms
The recommended daily protein intake is approximately 50 grams for the average adult weighing XX pounds.
Americans on average exceed their recommended daily intake of protein from animal based products. Enjoy more meals that replace some animal proteins with peas and beans and even seafood, to help diversify your daily protein intake.
When it comes protein - think about getting it from a variety of sources, such as meat or seafood, peas and beans and whole grains at your main meals.19.00g
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: COOKED SESAME BREADED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (CHICKEN TENDERLOINS, WATER, WHEAT FLOUR, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, SESAME SEEDS, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SOY SAUCE [WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], CORNSTARCH, SALT, SUGAR, ROASTED SESAME OIL, LEAVENING [CREAM OF TARTAR, BAKING SODA], RICE FLOUR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, PAPRIKA, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICE, SOYBEAN OIL, YEAST), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), SAUCE (WATER, PLUM SAUCE [SUGAR, WATER, PLUM PUREE, CORNSTARCH, SALT, VINEGAR, 2% OR LESS OF GINGER, DRIED RED PEPPER, DRIED GARLIC], BROWN SUGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, GARLIC PUREE, SESAME OIL, SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, MUSHROOM JUICE CONCENTRATE, CAYENNE PEPPER), CARROTS, GREEN BEANS, BROCCOLI, RED BELL PEPPERS, PEAS, SALT. CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.
1 Portion = 1/4 package.
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160◦F
1. Sauce (stovetop)
• Fill medium sauce pan half way with water; bring to boil. Turn heat down to medium-high.
• Place frozen sauce pouch into boiling water; heat for 13 minutes. Turn off heat, leave sauce pouch in hot water until ready.
While water is coming to a boil:
2. Sesame Chicken (stovetop)
• Pour 2 tablespoons vegetable oil into medium non-stick skillet. Heat oil using medium heat
• Empty chicken into pan; cover. Cook over medium heat 18 minutes or until 160◦F, stirring occasionally. Chicken will be golden in color.
While chicken is cooking:
3. Brown rice blend and vegetables (Microwave)
• Cut ½ inch slit in top of rice blend pouch and vegetable pouch; place in microwave side by side. Heat both pouches 9 minutes or until 160◦F. Caution! Handle hot pouches with care.
• Combine sesame chicken and vegetables with sauce; serve over rice.
• Or serve everything separately family style and season veggies and rice with salt and pepper to taste
Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 3.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20d1:c00:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;