Veggies, Protein, Grains; Pre-Chopped and Pre-measured. Ready in under 25 minutes.
Serving Size: 331.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 360 | Calories from Fat 90||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7.00g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Trans Fat 0.00g|
|Cholesterol 55.00mg||18 %|
Per the FDA, the maximum daily recommended intake of sodium for adults and children 4 years and olderis 2300 mg per day.
The sodium in this product is a combination of sodium naturally occuring in the foods/ingredients and the sodium from salt used to impact the taste.
The daily intake of sodium for adults and children 4 and older can be found in approximately 1 tablespoon of salt (i.e., sodium chloride). Read the nutrition information on your food labels to help you stay within your limits.
This meal delivers less than 500 mg of sodiumper serving, which is less than 1/4 of your maximum recommended daily intake. Read the nutrition information on your labels to help you stay within your limits.
According to MyPlate.gov, sodium is an essential nutrient needed in small amounts. It is important for many body processes, including muscle contraction. That said, most Americans exceed the recommended limits for sodium in the diet, and sodium is a nutrient to get less of.790.00mg
|Total Carbohydrate 38.00g||12 %|
Eating more plant foods -- vegetables, beans, fruit, whole grains, and nuts -- is the best way to increase your dietary fiber intake, according to the 2015 Dietary Guidelines.
Women need a minimum of 25 grams of fiber per day, and men need a minimum of 38 grams per day, according to the Institute of Medicine.
A meal with significant amounts of whole grains, vegetables and pulses is great to include in your diet to help you meet your daily fiber goals. Remember! The recommended daily intake for fiber is at least 25 grams.5.00g
For an estimate of the daily protein intake that is best for you, do this calculation: 0.8 grams of protein x your weight in kilograms
The recommended daily protein intake is approximately 50 grams for the average adult weighing XX pounds.
Americans on average exceed their recommended daily intake of protein from animal based products. Enjoy more meals that replace some animal proteins with peas and beans and even seafood, to help diversify your daily protein intake.
When it comes protein - think about getting it from a variety of sources, such as meat or seafood, peas and beans and whole grains at your main meals.30.00g
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
IngredientsCOOKED GLAZED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN (WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, WATER, SUGAR, 2% OR LESS OF SALT, CHICKEN STOCK, NATURAL FLAVOR, HONEY, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONION, PAPRIKA, SPICE, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, RICE STARCH, CORN OIL, OAT FIBER), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), BROCCOLI, SAUCE (WATER, CHICKEN BROTH, ONION PUREE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICES, ROASTED GARLIC PUREE, SALT, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, DRIED TURKEY BROTH, LEMON BLEND [LEMON PEEL, SUGAR, LEMON OIL], FLAVOR, INSTANT COFFEE, SESAME OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL), COOKED RED QUINOA (WATER, RED QUINOA), WATER, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SALT.
1 Portion = 1/4 package
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160F
1. Sauce (stovetop)
• Fill medium sauce pan half way with water; bring to boil. Turn heat down to medium-high.
• Place frozen sauce pouch into boiling water; heat for 10 minutes. Turn off heat, leave sauce pouch in hot water until ready.
While water is coming to a boil:
2. Chicken (stovetop)
• Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil into medium non-stick skillet. Heat oil, using medium heat.
• Empty chicken into pan. Cook covered over medium heat for 16 minutes, stirring occasionally. Chicken will be golden in color.
While chicken is cooking:
3. Rice & Quinoa and broccoli (microwave)
• Cut ½ inch slit in the top of both the rice and quinoa pouch and the broccoli pouch; place in microwave side by side with slits facing up. Heat both pouches for 11 minutes. Caution! Handle hot bags with care!
• Generously cover chicken with garlic & herb sauce, serve rice & quinoa and broccoli on the side.
• Season rice & quinoa and broccoli with salt and pepper to taste
Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20d1:fe00:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;