Ricotta from Miceli's in Cleveland, Ohio brings some serious flavor. An Italian inspired dish the whole family can get behind.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 400°F
2) Remove aluminum lid. Bend lid slightly then place lid on tray so it is elevated over lasagna.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook Frozen: 1 HOUR 55 MINUTES (Thawed*: 70 MINUTES)
4) Remove lid last 15 minutes.
5) Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Ovens vary; cooking and heating times may need adjusting
• *Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours. Do not refreeze.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 85.55ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;