For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Open the box. Cook pot pie in box.
Pot pie should be centered under silver grid lining. Fold bottom flap under box.
2) Cook 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Cook Again 6 1/2 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 5 minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 400°F
2) Remove pot pie from box but leave pot pie in paper tray. Wrap edge of pie crust with 3” strip of aluminum foil to protect it
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65-70 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 minutes
• Will be hot!
• Only cook one pot pie at a time.
• Crust should be golden brown and steam rising from the filing.
• Use a food thermometer to check internal temperature. Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- y_2021, m_1, d_14, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_42
- loc_en_US, sid_280, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 24.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT