For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 6 minutes on high.
3) Stir and cook Again 4 minutes on high until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_143
- loc_en_US, sid_98, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT