For food safety & quality, follow these COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 5 1/2 minutes on high.
3) Let stand for 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 35 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
• Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
• Ovens vary; cooking heat and times may need adjusting.
• Do not prepare in toaster oven. • Do not reheat tray.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 20.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;