For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 2 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir potatoes and re-cover. Cook Again 2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 25 minutes.
4) Stir potatoes and re-cover. Cook Again 12 minutes.
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 25.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;