For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film cover.
2) Cook 2 minutes on high.
3) Stir, use caution—cup will be HOT.
4) Cook Again 1 minute on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in conventional or toaster oven
• Do not reheat CUP
• CAUTION: Cup and food will get hot. Hold top of cup when removing from microwave.
• NOTE: Space at top of cup is for proper handling & preparation
Ratings & Reviews
- y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_74
- loc_en_US, sid_11406, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT