For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 9 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on 50% power 20 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 70 Minutes.
4) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;