For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat 400°F. Remove aluminum lid. Bend lid slightly then place lid on tray so it is elevated over ziti.
2) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook frozen 1 hour 33 minutes (Thawed* 1 hour.) Remove lid last 5 minutes.
3) Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F
• Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours.
• Do not refreeze.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 18.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;